Sunday, 26 February 2012

I've Been Tagged.- You've been tagged!

I have been tagged by lovely Natalie to answer a list of questions of her choosing. Quite hard questions  Natalie they made me think.
Here goes..


1.) Who was your childhood hero?

My childhood hero was no one one famous, she was my Auntie Flora who was my mum's sister. She had no children and was like a second mum to me in fact we were more alike than I was to my mum. She introduced me to the theatre, took me to shows and opera and fancy restaurants all things my mum didn't like. She always went on holiday abroad and came home with wonderful tales she was a great storyteller. She had loads of confidence and I always wanted to be like her but I actually think I am a cross between her and my mum which is lovely because as sisters they were very close.


2.) What is the biggest influence in your life?

I can't say one person in particular. I've been pretty self sufficient during my life not to be influenced solely by one person.

3.) What are you afraid of and why?

I'm afraid of my health deteriorating and not being able to do the things I do and becoming a burden to my family.


4.) If there was one thing that you could change in your past what would it be? And why?

I would study harder at school and go to university and train to become a teacher.


5.) How old were you when you figured out who you are?

I think I'm still trying to figure that one out. Mainly I'm a mother because that's what I'm good at.


6.) What do you stand for? And is it what your parents/family believes or what you alone believe?

This is a difficult one. I think I would have to say fairness.I hate injustice and don't understand why people can't be more tolerant of other people beliefs. I would hope it's what my family stand for too and would be disappointed if they felt differently.


7.) What do you do when no one is around? And that you would be upset/embarrassed/horrified if they found out?

Well. I'm not going to tell anyone that! Ha Ha! Maybe I would be embarrassed if they caught me singing at the top of my voice while doing my housework. Then again Nah! I probably wouldn't care.


8.) What part of yourself do you hide from the world? And I don't mean just the blogging world. 

 I suppose I hide how bad I feel when I'm unwell. I have Cystic Fibrosis and even when I have a chest infection I say I'm fine, no one really wants to hear how your ribs hurt and you haven't slept because you've been coughing all night. Except my long suffering husband, I moan to him.

I now have to put questions of my own choosing and tag seven more bloggers. My questions have a theme called.
Desert Island Delights.
Imagine  you are marooned on a dessert island
1) What three people alive or dead (not family) would you choose to keep you company?
2) What three pieces of equipment would you take from the sunken ship. (non electrical)
3) What three books would you take for reading.
4)What three ingredients for cooking would you save.
5)What three animals would you have on the Island.
6) What three pieces of music would you like to hear during your stay.
7)If your Island could be an imaginary place from a book or film where would it be?

These are the bloggers I would like to read the answers from but please don't feel obliged to play the game.
Natalie fromwww.bridgetsdaughter5@blogspot.com  
just because I answered yours so now I want to know your answers to mine.
Donna from www.donna-lostandfound.blogspot.com
Kate from  www.itswhatigotnotwhoiam.blogspot.com
Monika from www.mumonthebrink.com
Rosalind from www.rosalindadam.blogspot.com
Maeve from www.lollipopscottage.blogspot.com

Please let me know if you have answered the questions as I would love to read your answers.
                                                                                                                               ANNE X
    

5 comments:

  1. Oh you naughty girl! It's funny cause in my English Class I had to write a paper on the five things I would grab off a sinking ship.Your is harder! I will have to think about those answers this is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were quite hard questions, but I loved the answers you gave Anne.... good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me. I shall go away and think carefully about my desert island choices.

    Your answers were fascinating. I sing loudly when I'm on my own too. Mr A hates it if I do it when he's around. Can't think why! And I'm still trying to work out who I am but then, aren't we all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie,I'll look forwar to your answers.

    Patient Dreamer, Thanks,yes they were quite hard.

    Rosalind, I can't sing a note and my voice is actually getting worse but I love singing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne - I love your answers. Thanks for the tag. I will post about them later. Hugs, Maeve

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, it would make me smile.If you leave one I will always reply to you.