Saturday, 18 February 2012

An Award For The Blog

Break out the champagne! I have very kindly been given a blog award by Natalie at http://www.brigetsdaughter5.blogspot.com
Thank you Natalie for thinking of me.

What do blog awards mean to me? They mean someone out there is reading my stories, not only reading, but it has made them smile or laugh or cry and if I have evoked any kind of emotion in my readers then I have done well. This is my blog's second award and it has made me just as happy as my first one did.
This award comes with seven things to do. I have to tell you seven things you don't know about me and I have to nominate seven blogs to pass this award on to.

SEVEN THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME.

This is difficult because if you've read my posts you already know quite a lot about me.

1. I am trained in Swedish massage and Indian head massage.
2. After being blonde for years I am going to have my hair dyed red... Oh yes I am!
3. For six years I worked as a Doctor's receptionist. No comments about being a dragon,please!
4. My favourite food is potatoes, baked,creamed, fried anyway at all, oh, and fried onions too.
5. I am a soapaholic as well as a bookaholic.
6. I prefer tea to coffee, white wine to red wine and vodka to gin.
7. I detest arguments and confrontations and can't sleep if I've had words with anyone.
Seven blogs to pass this onto...well most of the blogs I follow have this award so I've chosen four which I don't think yet have this award.
These blogs have either made me laugh or cry and they've all made me smile, so do have a read, you won't be disappointed.

Sarah at http://www.re-ravelling.blogspot.com

Donna at http://www.donna-lostandfound.blogspot.com

Anita at http://www.neetswriter.com

Anna at http://www.iamnannyanna.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! You've reminded me that I graciously accepted a couple and then forgot to do anything about them.

    Red hair? Good for you. We'll want pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley. I may as well try red now before I'm too old and fuddled to care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award Anne!X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, and lovely to learn more about you too!

    I'm also trained in Swedish massage, although a wrist injury ended my career some years ago. The healing power of touch is sorely underestimated...

    Can't wait to see you with red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red hair !!!! Oh no! ...lol.
    A Potato fan like me yayayaya... Congrats on the Award, so lovely to find out some more things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you liked the award, I wasn't sure how anyone would feel when I gave it to them or if they would be upset about what I said about them. You made my day being happy and now I'm supper glad I gave it to you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, it would make me smile.If you leave one I will always reply to you.