When the lovely Maeve at email@example.com said that she had, "memed me." I didn't have a clue what she meant. Was it a good thing or had I done something to offend her that I had been memed. So I took a deep breath and went to visit her blog at Lollipop's Cotttage. That was when I found out them to meme is to answer a list of questions and then pass the list on to other bloggers. I read somewhere it's like giving a virtual wave to everyone and also helps in introducing yourself to other bloggers. So here goes, my first meme.
1. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
Because this is my blog I'm choosing two moments nearly three years apart when my two children were born. I wouldn't like to relive the actual births themselves as they were quite painful to say the least. I want to relive those moments when I held my new born babies in my arms for the first time, no other moments are quite like that.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
The number one Time Lord, namely Dr Who (TV programme for those not in UK) said if you travel back in time you should not change even the smallest details as it could change the future of the world.
I don't how much me staying on and school and studying more and perhaps going to University would change the world but might have made a difference to my life and the sad part is I'll never know how.
3.What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality.
1. I'm clean, neat and tidy
2. I'm punctual
3. I have always looked after children as a mother, Nursery Nurse, nanny, and child minder.
4. I know that in every job that's to be done there is an element of fun, and a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
Yes, you've guessed, I'm Mary Poppins.
4. If you could push someone off a cliff and get away with it who would you choose?
A few people do could to mind but I'm too much of a lady to tell you their names.
5. Name one habit you could change about yourself.
I can't say no to anything I am asked to do as I always feel guilty I will be letting someone down so I'd change the way I feel about that and make myself say a polite no more often.
6. Why do you blog (answer in one sentence)
I'm leaving a permanent reminder that I was here on the world wide web and maybe one day my grandchildren will read my stories and be proud of me.
Name at least 3 people to send this to.
Rosalind at www.rosalindadam.blogspot.com
Lisa at www.grandmasbriefs.com
Diane at www.thepatientdreamer.com
Please drop by their blogs and see how they get on.