Monday, 7 November 2011

I've Been Memed !

When the lovely Maeve at   www.lollipopscottage@blogspot.com  said that she had, "memed me." I didn't have a clue what she meant. Was it a good thing or had I done something to offend her that I had been memed. So I took a deep breath and went to visit her blog at Lollipop's Cotttage. That was when I found out them to meme is to answer a list of questions and then pass the list on to other bloggers. I read somewhere it's like giving a virtual wave to everyone and also helps in introducing yourself to other bloggers. So here goes, my first meme.

1. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
  Because this is my blog I'm choosing two moments nearly three years apart when  my two children were born. I wouldn't like to relive the actual births themselves as they were quite painful to say the least. I want to relive those moments when I held my new born babies in my arms for the first time, no other moments are quite like that.

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?
The number one Time Lord, namely Dr Who  (TV programme for those not in UK)  said if you  travel back in time you should not change even the smallest details as it could change the future of the world.
I don't how much me staying on and school and studying more and perhaps going to University would change the world but might have made a difference to my life and the sad part is I'll never know how.

3.What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality.
 1. I'm clean, neat and tidy
 2. I'm punctual
 3. I have always looked after children as a mother, Nursery Nurse, nanny, and child minder.
 4. I know that in every job that's to be done there is an element of fun, and a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.
Yes, you've guessed, I'm Mary Poppins.

4. If  you could push someone off a cliff and get away with it who would you choose?
   A few people do could to mind but I'm too much of a lady to tell you their names.

5. Name one habit you could change about yourself.
   I can't say no to anything I am asked to do as I always feel guilty I will be letting someone down so I'd change the way I feel about that and make myself say a polite no more often.

6. Why do you blog (answer in one sentence)
    I'm leaving a permanent reminder that I was here on the world wide web and maybe one day my grandchildren will read my stories and be proud of me.


Name at least 3 people to send this to.

Rosalind at    www.rosalindadam.blogspot.com
Lisa at           www.grandmasbriefs.com
Diane at        www.thepatientdreamer.com
 Please drop by their blogs and see how they get on.

                                                                                   ANNE X

12 comments:

  1. I can totally see you as Mary Poppins! :) Great to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Talli, I wish I was Mary Poppins cleaning the house would be no problem I'd just use some magic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a virtual wave. That's the sort of thing that makes blogging so special. Thank you for passing on the wave *waves back*.

    We have a lot in common. No. 2 is just like me. I went to University when my kids started school... but I'll save the rest for my blogging response, except to say that No. 5 is me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog has really came along since I've been racing around "La La land"...lol. Well done!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've just replied to it.

    Catch you again when I come in for another landing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosalind thanks for your comments.I think most of us are guilty of no 5 and find it hard to say no.I'll stop by your blog to see your answers.

    Jessie, oh thanks I'm glad your enjoying it.I know your so busy with your book so thanks for taking the time.I replied on your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Anne, you're welcome. You have some really good reads on your blog now. Good on ya. I'll have a go at the Meme one day. I guess thinking up answers will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to meet you on my blog, now following here and looking forward to seeing more of your lovely blog.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your replies.

    If I could go back in time, I'm not sure what moment I'd relive, but I would stop my great grandmother burning all the photos of my great-grandfather and ask to keep a photo of him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol, Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it.Looking forward to reading more of yours too.

    Debs, thanks, Yes that's a good answer it would be great if you could do that.I never met any of my grandfathers or saw photos of them, it's when you get older that you really want to know more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne - I love your responses. MARY POPPINS is my all time favorite movie. Love the fact that you associate her with you! Hope all is well. How is the reading going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maeve thanks for stopping by. I received 4 of my book requests from them, now if I could just find the time to read them it would be great

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your replies. Number 6 got me all choked up. It was lovely to read your answers.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to leave a comment, it would make me smile.If you leave one I will always reply to you.